WALL ART RENTAL
Please see our wall art for images that are available for Wall Art Rental. The above packages are an example of what you can have, however we can design any package to suit your needs.
Please contact us if you would like our selection of our images in a PDF file.
All packages are based on a 6-week campaign.
Most of our rentals are finished with an oak float frame for the most modern look.
WHY WOULD YOU RENT ART?
Art Rental for your Business
First Impressions are important! You can use art to create a stylish and professional look for your clients. Art rentals can work well for your office, a café, restaurants, or hotels. You can change your art as often as you like or fill a large wall for a fraction of the usual cost. Speak with your accountant as art rental fees can be a 100% tax deduction.
Are you selling your home? Do you want that WOW factor when someone walks in? Styling your property with art will lift the overall presentation of your home. Potential buyers will be able to visualise themselves in your home. Art rentals is a great idea when you need artwork for a short time while your house is on the market. We have stock ready to go if you need something urgently.
Do you want your Airbnb to stand out amongst the crowd? You can change your artwork at the end of your rental periods for a fresh new look. Walls in a fully furnished rental will look amazing! Check with your accountant as art rental can be a tax deduction.
Are you an interior designer looking for flexibility in ordering different sizes to suit a space? We offer custom printing and framing options with 100’s of frames to choose from. You can choose an image from our gallery of 1000’s of images. You are sure to find something that your client will love.
HOW IT WORKS
- Let us know what artwork you would like to rent.
You can come in store or visit our website wall art page to view the artwork available. We can also provide you with our on trend library of images in a PDF file.
You will need to think about the following:
• The size you would like
• The orientation that will work best for your space
You can always send us a photo of the space or provide a colour scheme you are thinking of and one of our team members can help you decide.
- Once you have chosen your artwork, we will provide you with a quote and an agreement document to sign.
- The agreement will explain all the details of your rental, you will need to send us an email approving the document.
- This is not a locked in contract, you can terminate the agreement at any time with 1 weeks’ notice.
- We will however need payment before your take the artwork or before we can deliver to you.
- Payment can be made in store or over the phone via credit card, PayPal or a bank transfer.
- You will have the following options:
a) Short term rental – we will require payment up front + any delivery fees
b) Medium Term Rental – we will require payment of the first month of the agreed rental term + delivery fees
c) Long Term Rental – we will require payment of the first 2 months of the agreed rental term + delivery fees
- You can pick up your artwork or we can package the artwork and deliver to you. You may want to keep the packaging so you can reuse to put the artwork back in at the end of your rental period and send back to us.
- Your artwork will come ready to hang with hanging cord already attached to the back.
- We can also assist you in finding an artwork installer if this is required.
- At the end of the rental term, you can do one of the following:
BUY THE ARTWORK – You have the option to purchase the artwork if you love it and want to keep it.
SELECT NEW ARTWORK – you can choose a selection of new artwork to rent from our gallery. We will arrange return delivery of our existing artwork and prepare the new artwork to be delivered to you.
END THE AGREEMENT – you can end the agreement! We will be in touch to arrange return of the artwork; it just needs to be packaged ready for pickup.