As work and home spaces intertwine more and more, it is not only important to meet basic functional requirements but also create a space that is productive, creative and calming.
Here are our top tips for creating a stylish Multi-functional space in your home:
- Indoor Plants can reduce stress levels and boost mood.
- Use frames to display your family photos and your achievements.
- Position your workstation to take advantage of natural light.
- Prime your creative side by including photos or artworks with colour and interest. Blue tones are rumoured to boost creativity.
- Address the ergonomics of your space. A comfy chair is a must, but also think about your workstation and screen height; as well as accessibility to regularly used items.
Visit our store to view a molding sample to really show off the colour spectrum of these grains, or contact us if you need more information
Copyright: 2022 Interior Design Trends by Larson Juhl.